MS Community Expo
The MS Community Expo is an engaging opportunity for attendees to talk to individuals and organizations that represent all areas of the MS community, including MS Centers, MS Researchers, Pharmaceutical Companies, and other MS Organizations. Attendees have the opportunity to visit with companies and individuals who are leaders in the field of wellness.
Interested in being a part of the Community Expo?
Contact Alexis Stone for more information.
2018 Community Expo Participants
- Ace Rx Specialty Pharmacy/Achilles Alon Pharm D., RPh
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital/BronxCare MS Clinic
- Columbia University Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Care & Research Center
- Corinne Goldsmith Dickinson Center for MS, The Mount Sinai Medical Center
- iConquer MS / ACP - Acellerated Cure Project
- International Progressive MS Alliance
- Judith Jaffe Multiple Sclerosis Center at Weill Cornell Medicine
- Kessler Foundation
- Linda Morgante MS Care Center at Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Multiple Sclerosis Center
- MS Hope for a Cure
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America (MSAA)
- National MS Society /NYC -Southern NY Chapter
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- NYU Langone Medical Center MS Comprehensive Care Center